- Verizon launches a 4G home hub for some reason 26 May 2017 | 12:25 pm
- T-Mobile US makes a big deal out of DIGITS 26 May 2017 | 11:59 am
- Operators plead with Europe to deregulate 26 May 2017 | 8:54 am
- Cellnex adds Switzerland to European tower crusade with Sunrise purchase 25 May 2017 | 4:22 pm
- Red Hat buys its developers a present in the form of Codenvy 25 May 2017 | 3:22 pm
Katherine Ryan is a Canadian comedian, writer and actress. She has appeared on a huge range of panel shows, and in two sit-coms, and won the prestigious Nivea Funny Women Award.
A natural performer with a superb line in pop cultural observations and occasionally outrageous, bitchy remarks Katherine has a unique, endearing charm tempering her biting comments. Her material covers the world’s obsession with celebrity, why real life doesn’t quite measure up to theirs, and speculates on the lives and thoughts of the young royals, Beyoncé, Cheryl Cole, and the Kardashians. She points out how ridiculous it is to know what Joey Essex is up to at any given moment and how turning terrorists into celebrities might help the world keep track of them.
Katherine has appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, Have I Got News For You, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 Cats, The Apprentice: You’re Fired and Radio 4 institution The News Quiz. She has also appeared in Channel 4’s college-based comedy Campus, and BBC2’s Episodes, and hosted BBC Two reality contest Hair.