- Smart cities: what are the opportunities for telcos? 17 February 2017 | 4:17 pm
- Google moonshot division hopes for Loon boon soon 17 February 2017 | 1:20 pm
- UK Government slaps cloud providers into submission 17 February 2017 | 12:26 pm
- IBM + IOT = OMFG + LOLs 17 February 2017 | 11:25 am
- OpenCloud snapped up by Metaswitch for its software VoLTE riches 17 February 2017 | 11:15 am
Katherine Ryan is a Canadian comedian, writer and actress. She has appeared on a huge range of panel shows, and in two sit-coms, and won the prestigious Nivea Funny Women Award.
A natural performer with a superb line in pop cultural observations and occasionally outrageous, bitchy remarks Katherine has a unique, endearing charm tempering her biting comments. Her material covers the world’s obsession with celebrity, why real life doesn’t quite measure up to theirs, and speculates on the lives and thoughts of the young royals, Beyoncé, Cheryl Cole, and the Kardashians. She points out how ridiculous it is to know what Joey Essex is up to at any given moment and how turning terrorists into celebrities might help the world keep track of them.
Katherine has appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, Have I Got News For You, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 Cats, The Apprentice: You’re Fired and Radio 4 institution The News Quiz. She has also appeared in Channel 4’s college-based comedy Campus, and BBC2’s Episodes, and hosted BBC Two reality contest Hair.