- UK government pumps £100m into self-driving cars 30 March 2017 | 4:47 pm
- 68% think the telcos have missed the smart home boat – infographic 30 March 2017 | 4:29 pm
- Vodafone discusses its video strategy 30 March 2017 | 4:15 pm
- Make video a success with Fixed Mobile Convergence 30 March 2017 | 12:15 pm
- Huawei Envision Ecosystem Help Operator Succeed in Video Service 30 March 2017 | 11:59 am
About the awards
Now in their 4th year, the newly re-branded ‘Global Telecoms Awards’ produced by Telecoms.com, have quickly become established as a key event for the industry calendar.
The awards recognise innovation and excellence in the global telecoms industry and are open to any company operating in the telecoms industry worldwide. This includes service providers, operators, any vendor or solutions provider, consultancies and everything in between.
They bring together the most successful and innovative companies with the most senior and influential executives for the ultimate celebration of the communications industry.
Every year the Awards more and more international, and in 2015 welcomed guests (and entries) from countries all over the world, including Indonesia, Australia, Philippines, and Tanzania, as well as extensive participation from the mainstream countries of Europe and North America.
For 2016, we have have updated our categories to ensure that they represent all of the major trends we’ve witnessed in the industry over the past 12 months and give credit to all aspects of telecoms.
This year the Global Telecoms Awards will be handed out at a glitzy ceremony and dinner on 3 November, 2016 in London.
We are very excited about the 4th annual Global Telecoms Awards and we hope you will join us by participating in this special celebration of our sector’s achievements.