- Smart cities: what are the opportunities for telcos? 17 February 2017 | 4:17 pm
- Google moonshot division hopes for Loon boon soon 17 February 2017 | 1:20 pm
- UK Government slaps cloud providers into submission 17 February 2017 | 12:26 pm
- IBM + IOT = OMFG + LOLs 17 February 2017 | 11:25 am
- OpenCloud snapped up by Metaswitch for its software VoLTE riches 17 February 2017 | 11:15 am
About the awards
Now in their 4th year, the newly re-branded ‘Global Telecoms Awards’ produced by Telecoms.com, have quickly become established as a key event for the industry calendar.
The awards recognise innovation and excellence in the global telecoms industry and are open to any company operating in the telecoms industry worldwide. This includes service providers, operators, any vendor or solutions provider, consultancies and everything in between.
They bring together the most successful and innovative companies with the most senior and influential executives for the ultimate celebration of the communications industry.
Every year the Awards more and more international, and in 2015 welcomed guests (and entries) from countries all over the world, including Indonesia, Australia, Philippines, and Tanzania, as well as extensive participation from the mainstream countries of Europe and North America.
For 2016, we have have updated our categories to ensure that they represent all of the major trends we’ve witnessed in the industry over the past 12 months and give credit to all aspects of telecoms.
This year the Global Telecoms Awards will be handed out at a glitzy ceremony and dinner on 3 November, 2016 in London.
We are very excited about the 4th annual Global Telecoms Awards and we hope you will join us by participating in this special celebration of our sector’s achievements.