- Verizon launches a 4G home hub for some reason 26 May 2017 | 12:25 pm
- T-Mobile US makes a big deal out of DIGITS 26 May 2017 | 11:59 am
- Operators plead with Europe to deregulate 26 May 2017 | 8:54 am
- Cellnex adds Switzerland to European tower crusade with Sunrise purchase 25 May 2017 | 4:22 pm
- Red Hat buys its developers a present in the form of Codenvy 25 May 2017 | 3:22 pm
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
The Amdocs portfolio enables service providers to capture the world of digital immediacy by operating across digital dimensions to engage customers with personalized, omni-channel experiences; creating a diversified business to capture new revenue streams; becoming data empowered to make business and operational decisions based on insight-based and predictive analytics; and achieving service agility to accelerate the fast rollout of new technologies and hybrid network services.
Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com