- Verizon launches a 4G home hub for some reason 26 May 2017 | 12:25 pm
- T-Mobile US makes a big deal out of DIGITS 26 May 2017 | 11:59 am
- Operators plead with Europe to deregulate 26 May 2017 | 8:54 am
- Cellnex adds Switzerland to European tower crusade with Sunrise purchase 25 May 2017 | 4:22 pm
- Red Hat buys its developers a present in the form of Codenvy 25 May 2017 | 3:22 pm
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to build a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
For more information, please visit Huawei online at www.huawei.com or follow us on: