- Smart cities: what are the opportunities for telcos? 17 February 2017 | 4:17 pm
- Google moonshot division hopes for Loon boon soon 17 February 2017 | 1:20 pm
- UK Government slaps cloud providers into submission 17 February 2017 | 12:26 pm
- IBM + IOT = OMFG + LOLs 17 February 2017 | 11:25 am
- OpenCloud snapped up by Metaswitch for its software VoLTE riches 17 February 2017 | 11:15 am
Nominum® is the world’s DNS innovation leader and the first company to create an integrated suite of DNS – based, subscriber-centric applications to digitally transform service providers and personalize the online subscriber experience.
Nominum N2™ solutions leverage the company’s market-leading Vantio™ DNS software and expert team of data scientists to forge a clear path for service providers to move beyond a network-centric approach to a value proposition that is subscriber-centric and highly differentiated. N2 provides an extensible network services framework that synchronizes digital capabilities with people, processes and systems across the organization to deliver personalized solutions that enhance subscriber value and brand loyalty, fuel revenue growth and bolster competitive advantage.
Nominum is a global software company headquartered in Silicon Valley. More than 100 service providers in over 40 countries trust Nominum to enable a safer, more personalized internet experience and promote greater value to subscribers. Nominum DNS software resolves 1.6 trillion queries around the globe each day—roughly 100 times more transactions than the combined daily volume of tweets, likes, and searches taking place on major web properties. For more information, please visit nominum.com.