- UK government pumps £100m into self-driving cars 30 March 2017 | 4:47 pm
- 68% think the telcos have missed the smart home boat – infographic 30 March 2017 | 4:29 pm
- Vodafone discusses its video strategy 30 March 2017 | 4:15 pm
- Make video a success with Fixed Mobile Convergence 30 March 2017 | 12:15 pm
- Huawei Envision Ecosystem Help Operator Succeed in Video Service 30 March 2017 | 11:59 am
Why enter the awards?
Enter the Global Telecoms Awards and get the recognition that your company deserves.
- Make global headlines with detailed coverage if your entry makes the shortlist or wins
- Achieve critical acclaim from the industry’s finest minds
- Build your company’s brand recognition by featuring in all printed and electronic awards material
- Demonstrate to your customers how much you value the project and the collaboration involved
- Winners are announced at the awards ceremony in November and will receive a trophy onstage
- Network with the industry’s most influential people including C-level representation from global telcos
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SHORTLISTED
We firmly believe that this is a significant achievement in itself and deserves more recognition.
Our awards website will highlight the shortlisted entries to ensure transparency and promote excellence.
The Global Telecoms Awards mark the highest level of innovation and excellence in the global communications industry. They bring together the most successful and innovative companies with the most senior and influential executives for the ultimate celebration of the communications industry.
WHAT IT MEANS TO WIN
For operators, vendors and service providers, winning a Global Telecoms Award proves the value of your investments and proves your skill in driving return on those investments through the endorsement of credible experts.
Global Telecoms Award winners will enjoy detailed coverage and on www.telecoms.com. You can also highlight your winner status in your internal communications and marketing materials, adding prestige and credibility to your campaigns.
Here’s what our previous winners have to day:
“Huawei is very honored and proud to win such highly prestigious awards in recognition of our novel Data Center ‘overhead heat pipe refrigeration’ and SmartCare CEM solutions. We thank Informa Telecoms, as well as the industry analysts and judges for choosing us. Our Carrier customers worldwide can continue to count on Huawei’s support and collaboration in improving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. - Weibing, Director of Marketing, Global Technical Services, Huawei”
Weibing, Director of Marketing, Global Technical Services, Huawei
“We would like to thank our industry peers who, as judges, recognised the work we have done in delivering a truly global OTT solution. Thanks also goes to the team behind Libon whose dedication has made the vision a reality.”
Dominic Lobo, Orange
“We were truly honoured to receive this award. It’s a huge testament to the entire team at Openwave Mobility and our focus on enabling operators to manage encrypted traffic. The fact that the award winners were chosen by a panel of distinguished judges, including industry analysts, validates the need for our solution in the market.
Chris Goswami, Openwave Mobility